If you love that loud sound of music at concerts, then you can do so at your home too with the help of the best earbuds under 100 $! This earphones are nothing but miniature loudspeakers fixed to your ears. Earbuds have become a part of the life of all the music lovers; even the mobile phone companies make it a point to add an earphone as part of the package.
Following are a list of top 10 earphones equipped with all the latest technologies and that too at a very cheap price. Not convinced? Then you must read the full article below to know more.
|JVC HAFX 1X||$90.00|
|THINKSOUND RAIN2 WOODEN IN EAR HEADPHONE||$89.99|
|KLIPSCH R6i WITH OVAL TIP||$79.00|
|SENNHEISER MOMENTUM IN-EAR||$79.99|
|SHURE SE215 SOUND ISOLATING EARPHONE||$99.00|
|SONY MDR-XB90EX IN- EAR EXTRA BASS HEADPHONES||$89.46|
|KLIPSCH IMAGE S4A||$84.95|
|BOSE SOUNDTRUE ULTRA IN-EAR HEADPHONE||$69.00|
Best Earbuds Under 100 $
1.Sony MDR-XB90EX In-Ear Extra Bass Headphones
One of the best earbuds under 100 $ currently available in the market is the Sony MDR. Sony is already a brand name in the field of entertainment electronic gadgets and this earphone is an appropriate proof of that. Its USP is the large size driver which blocks all noise from the outside.
- The duct design has a unique angle so that it can fit easily into your ear.
- The driver is a powerful 16mm XB Drive delivering heavy bass.
- The Advanced Direct Vibe Structure and a high energy neodymium magnet produce a well-balanced sound.
- The serrated cord has tiny grooves on its surface which prevent the cords from getting tangled.
- The earbuds are made up of hybrid silicone which fit into the ear smoothly.
- The vertical in-ear design allows for long listening since they tend to be durable.
- The accessories include a clip and a carrying case with a number of differently sized ear tips so that they can securely fit into the ear.
One of the biggest advantages of this earphone is that it is comfortable for every ear. The earphone is really good when it comes to blocking the outside noise so that you can enjoy listening to the lows, mids and the higher bass with refined noise. It picks up every single bit of music playing in the background of the song.
The earphone is not as volume sensitive as it says. You may have to adjust the volumes for different songs.
2. Thinksound Rain2 Wooden in Ear headphone
The Rain2 headphones from ThinkSound are a follow-up of the rain headphones which has won accolades for it’s built. Naturally, there is a huge expectation from the newly launched Rain2. ThinkSound is an environment-friendly brand and its fans expect something unique from them.
- The earphone body is built up in wood mostly with an aluminium coating. The wooden housing is responsible for the precise and refined music.
- The cable that comes with the headphone is resistant to tangle and is Kevlar-reinforced.
- There is a 3.5 mm gold plated stereo plug which gives out advanced and clear cut sound. It is bent at a 45-degree angle.
- A clothing clip prevents the earphone from popping out of the ear when you are traveling.
- It is characterized by a mildly neutral u-shaped tonality emphasizing slightly on the mid-bass.
- It has an 8mm driver which is acoustically enhanced providing fuller sound and studio acoustics.
- The design is light-weight and provides better ergonomics.
- It helps to minimize the outside sounds.
- It has a sweat resistant pad attached to the tip so that you can enjoy music non-stop while working out in gym, jogging or traveling somewhere.
You can expect something more at this price.
3. Shure SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones with Dynamic MicroDriver & Detachable Cable
Shure, which is regarded as one of the most faithful audio brands across the globe started manufacturing audio phones from 1925 and literally turned listening to music an obsession. Their latest release is the SE215 headphones, designed exclusively for those who are constantly on the move.
- It is equipped with a Wireform Fit Sound Isolation technology coming with a detachable cable.
- It is lightweight earphone and has a nozzle angle designed to snug in smoothly into your ears.
- The ear tips are equipped with soft sleeves with optimal sizes suited to fit every ear.
- It has a 64-inch removable cable which is thicker than what you find in the normal earphones. They are connected at the base with an earpiece.
- There is a stiff rubber coating around the cable to prevent it from bending excessively.
- It has a single dynamic micro driver.
- The acoustic seal prevents leakage of audio from front to back cavity. This results in a proper acoustic performance.
- There is a driver support frame from protecting the micro driver from falling off suddenly.
This earphone stands out on the list for its exceptional sound quality and heavy built. You can use them even while you are doing heavy exercise that why it is in our top best sounding earbuds under 100 $.
Become problematic to deal with in crowded places.
Best Noise Cancelling Earbuds under 100 $
4. Bose Soundtrue Ultra in -Ear headphone
When it comes to Bose, nobody needs an explanation. The company is a brand in itself with their sound systems being bought maximum nationwide. Their latest edition is the Bose Soundtrue, a unique pair of headphones for the audio lovers.
- Its USP is the full and natural sound it produces.
- The built is solid with a soft padded headband and a memory foam cushions for comfort
- The inline microphone and remote help to easily switch between phone calls and music.
- The advanced acoustic system produces refined and clear audio.
- The audio cable is attached to a single earcup which makes movement easy and reduces the problem of getting tangled.
- The earcups can be conveniently folded and you can collapse the headband.
- You get an additional carrying case for transporting the earphone easily.
- You can use it with iPhone or any other Apple products.
The Bose Soundtrue stands out for being a great audio performer with superb rich bass, crusty highs and can be heard without a single distortion. It is exceptionally comfortable for its lightweight built. Moreover, the easy switching from call to music and vice versa makes it all the more flexible.
The product doesn’t have heavy accessories. Moreover, those who love low-ends, this is not their product because it lacks the punch of the sub-bass.
5. Klipsch R6i with oval-tip
Klipsch is associated with manufacturing and marketing headphones which are lightweight and has a subtle design. They have been in this business for more than 60 years and are always working to revolutionize the headphone market.
- The headphone is noise canceling and has a 3 button remote and a Mic. The buttons can control volumes, receive calls or change tracks.
- The ear tips are oval shaped for providing comfort to the ears, even if you are listening for hours. They are specially designed and layered with silicone to prevent ear fatigue.
- The 3.5 mm connecting wire is narrow enough to suit every bulky case.
- The earphones are built into a slightly forward angle which provides longer drive enclosure and the buds don’t protrude out of the ear.
- The cable is flat, resistant to tangle and durable which enables hassle-free storage and transport.
- The headphone accessories include a carrying case, clothing clip so that the earbuds don’t fall off and four different ear tips for your convenience.
- The drivers have a dual magnetic moving coil which covers a wide frequency range and delivers refined sound.
- The headphone provides high-quality audio. You cannot ignore praising the rich and crisp highs and bass it produces.
- Very comfortable for ears and enables easy switch between music and taking calls.
There are some minor distortions which you can encounter on the deep bass when you put it to full volume.
6.Klipsch Image S4A
Another amazing product from Klipsch which is specially designed for the Android Smartphones is the Image S4A. This is an excellent earphone for you in case you want to control both of your phone calls and playlist. Check out the following features to know more about it.
- A single button remote and a microphone specially designed for your Android phone. The single button helps in controlling volume, adjusting and changing tracks and switching from playlist to answering calls.
- It is a noise isolating in-ear headphones. The headphones are designed at a special angle so that it can prevent leakage of sounds to outside.
- The ear tips are oval shaped for providing comfort to the ear.
- The cables are flat and tangle resistant.
- The headphones are equipped with a special clip so that they don’t fall off from your ears while you are running or walking.
- A directional microphone helps in hands-free phone calls.
- It delivers deep and full sound with refined noise by blocking out any distortion and outside noise.
- The silicone ear tips are angled perfectly to put stress on the pressure points inside the ear and snug in perfectly inside your ear canals.
- It is ergonomic and fusses free. So, you can literally carry it anywhere you want.
- It cancels any kind of outside voices perfectly.
At the lower volume levels, you may notice some minor distortion.
7.JVC HAFX 1X Headphone Xtreme-Xplosive
The JVC HA-FX 1X is another excellent headphone you would love to settle down with. They are already an established name in this field with their excellent build with equally comfortable sound. So, if you are looking for the best at an affordable price, this one is good for you.
- The plug is 3.5 mm long and gold plated. The length of the cord is 3.93 ft.
- The frequency response is 5-23,000 Hz
- It comes with a bass port which reproduces outstanding bass.
- It has a durable rubber protector to protect it from any heavy impact and withstand harsh condition.
- The inner-ear headphone has a 10 mm diaphragm with neodymium magnet which helps in isolating any extra sound or distortion.
- It includes three different sized silicon ear pieces for your convenience.
- The FX1X package includes a carrying case which is 2.6 mm thick and a copper cable of 1.2 m.
- The earphone stands out for its noise cancellation quality.
- The bass is produced with a punch and you will surely fall in love with it.
- The ear tips are comfortable and don’t hurt your ear if worn for long.
- Sweat resistant
- Availability at an affordable price is one of its advantages.
- The design is aggressive; you will feel that it can be designed differently to make the product perfect.
- The earpiece is bulky.
- The mids are not as impressive as the bass which is definitely a con.
Sennheiser is known for manufacturing the stylish range of products and the Momentum In-ear is their latest gift. Not only it looks great in appearance but emits superb sound. If you are interested to know more, check out its features.
- The product speaks of style with a high gloss finish and a mirror chrome logo detail. Additional features include color coordinated cable and an integrated remote.
- The cable that comes with it is tangle-free and oval shaped. It has a 3 button in-line remote control with an in-built microphone for answering the phone call.
- The body of the headphone is made up with low resonance stainless steel which delivers a detailed and accurate sound.
- The high output level is due to the 18-ohm high-quality dynamic transducers which minimize any distortion.
- The in-ear canal design helps to cut off any external noise. There are numbers of differently sized ear tips for your convenience.
- It has a 1.3 m elliptical cable with a 3.5 mm angled jack which keeps the cable tangle free.
- The product fits comfortably with any device, be it Apple iOs or Samsung Galaxy Smart devices with the 3 button in-line remote and the integrated mic.
- It churns out robust bass and good highs thus making it a powerful audio.
- The design is both graceful and lightweight.
- The carrying case is excellent.
It has only two pairs of ear tips and can be too bright at the highs.