You’ll agree with me that a good quality turntable must seek a good amount of money from your pocket. But the reality doesn’t always say so, because you can get top turntable under 200 dollars loaded with good features and functions. All you need to do is to go through the specifics, pros and cons of the record player you want to buy, and get your bargain. So If you are eager to join the new listening revolution and want to take your love for listening to music to another level at stay within your budget, here is a review of our top turntables under $200 with important features, pros, and cons.
Best Turntable Under 200 Reviews
Best Record Player under $200 Reviews
Electrohome Winston Vinyl Record Player :
This is the latest product from one of the earliest and reputed brands, Electrohome. This turntable is made of real wood and gives you a host of benefits. So, if you want something unique at a reasonable price, then this unique blend of traditional design and modern technology must not skip your list.
- You can play disc records, CDs, FM and AM radio with ease. It has a 3.5mm auxiliary input for any music device including your tablets and Smartphones.
- The built-in stereo speakers fill your room with superb sound. A wooden acoustic cabinet adds to the finest audio performance.
- The ceramic needle provides amplified audio performance and plays the song with smoothness
- Driven by the complete automatic belt which spins 7, 10 or 12-inch records at a speed of up to 78 RPM. You can even play your old collections here.
- This turntable is of a great size and churns out good sound.
- The wooden design will complement your furnishings perfectly
- The Old Style Backlit Rotary Tuner Dial makes it look like a traditional radio. It has a Rotary Control button and an analog dial.
- The remote that comes with it is solely for the CDs.
- It lacks other accessories, as compared to other turntables.
1byone Belt Driven Bluetooth Turntable with Built-in Stereo Speaker:
This is another product, which blends retro style, solid wood, and undoubtedly, good sound. The built-in Bluetooth makes it a wireless speaker and helps you to play tracks directly from your tablet or smartphones. It’s one of the best record players under 200 $ in our list.
- Bluetooth and the plug-play make listening to music more flexible.
- The built-in stereo speakers work two ways and provide clarity across all genre of music.
- It’s made with solid wood, dust cover that makes it durable.
- The speed setting of the turntable is 33/45/78 RPM.
- You can convert the audio from your vinyl records into MP3.
- The auto-stop feature is a plus point of the turntable.
- The basic cushioning blocks inside the turntable protect it from any abrasion.
- It has a see-through cover to protect the unit and keep it free from dust.
You have to manually place the needle or else it has a tendency to skip part of the first song.
It is an entirely automatic stereo record player comprising a straight tone arm, an accurate DC servomotor, and built-in phono equalizer. This phono equalizer connects directly to a line or an assisting input.
- It has two speeds facility, which allows you to play LPs and 45s.
- You play a record just by pressing a single button.
- A dust cover protects the vinyl.
- It has phono equalizer included.
- Consists of a universal-type cartridge connector and a moving magnet cartridge with diamond stylus.
- A rubber platter mat comes with this turntable that provides additional durability.
- This turntable has a decent sound quality.
- It comes with both a needle and a cartridge, which makes it a flexible vinyl record player.
- It offers superb speed control, robust arms control and a speed capability of 45.
- The classy look of this player is definitely an advantage.
- The wooden case is too heavy to lift.
- It doesn’t allow for a superb Bluetooth and wireless connectivity.
Sony PSLX300USB USB Stereo Turntable:
This latest product from Sony is the perfect example of a blend of old fashioned record player charm and modern technology. You can now play your vinyl records digitally. You can even connect it to your favorite system or device to enjoy an enriching musical experience, making it the best phono preamp under 200 bucks.
- It has fully automatic operation. You have to press a button to play your favorite track.
- You can import all the music into your PC by a USB connection. They are then converted into MP3 files.
- It has two speeds- 33 1/3 and 45 RPM.
- It has built-in phono pre-amp, which provides better sound quality.
- Belt drive system is included in this turntable.
- It has static balance tone arm.
- It allows you to convert your vinyl albums into MP3 format.
- It provides you great sound.
- It’s easy to set up and operate.
- The updated and advanced software works quite well once you figure out how to operate it.
- It provides only two speeds- 33 1/3 and 45. It does not play 78s.
- The plastic body of this turntable doesn’t let it look classy.
Electrohome Signature Vinyl Record Player Classic:
If you want to buy a product, which gives you an everlasting musical experience, then The Electrohome signature is one of best turntables under 200 to place on you list. Blending a classy look and advanced features, this old fashioned record player system makes sure that you embark upon a non-stop musical journey.
- It has a cabinet, which is complete with wooden works with a deep walnut finish. This gives the turntable a retro look.
- A retro inspired a vinyl player, which fills your room with solid sound and has an acoustic cabinet with perfect tuning.
- It comes with four speakers for a high performing audio.
- Vinyl records compatible, and a USB port for MP3s, CDs and AM/FM radio.
- It includes a 3.5mm supplementary cord for transporting music from your compatible devices like Smartphones, tablets, iPhone etc.
- A diamond tipped ceramic needle adds to the warm and natural tone.
- Built-in USB port allows you to transform any vinyl recordings into MP3s.
- The natural sound of vinyl and four high-performance speakers makes you listen to each detail of music that you have not heard before.
- It is a fully belt driven turntable which spins 7, 10 and 12-inch records at the speeds of 33 1/3, 45 and 78RPM.
- To record any vinyl album to MP3 through USB port, you don’t need to connect it to a computer. You only need to plug in your USB port and press the record button.
- The needles are replaceable.
- The needle arm is a bit light and skips more.
- The record tone arm skips back to its original place before the song is finished. It happens only with the 78-RPM records.